View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Most recent update from Mom:

"Thank you for all the encouraging notes and joining us in praising our Lord. Last night was a little rough, I'm not going to lie. As you can imagine a three year old who has been in surgery for nine hours isn't the sweetest thing (hahaha). The nurses in the PICU have made her as comfortable as possible and she did get some sleep as did I. She is eating and drinking. Right now, she is asleep on Seth's chest. They are moving her out of the PICU as soon as a room opens up in the AFLAC floor. She still has a chest tube for drainage and will be on IV fluids until she eats and drinks a little more. She is doing great and we are so thrilled that she is not experiecing any complications.

I have to send a big THANK YOU to our church family for being here yesterday to support us. It made the time pass quicly and we enjoyed fellowshipping with you all."
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-24-2010), Chemar (10-22-2010), Darlene (10-23-2010), Friend2U (10-23-2010), hollym (10-22-2010), SandyC (10-23-2010)