View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 07:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post Ketamine Infusion @ HSS Nov. 1, what would help others?

I have been fortunate enough to have my ketamine infusion moved up to November 1st at the Hospital for Special Surgery with Dr. Daniel Richman. I know I have spent countless hours searching online and asking for information on the treatment, protocol, expectations, etc/

What I would like to know is what I can give back to this community who has been very supportive of me. Is there anything in particular anyone would like to know, have photos of )if allowed) etc.

I wish more then anything that I could do more to further understanding of RSD but to be honest, I'm struggling right now as a single mom with 3 children and an amazing fiancee just to get through all this and pray there's light at the end of it all.

If there is anything I can do for anyone, questions I can answer, etc, please feel free to PM me/

And yes, I am scared to death of how the treatment will go and what to expect. I already have my boosters set up in Philly with Dr. Schwartzman in Decemeber and feel extremely fortunate so please, let me help you if in any way I can.

Dawn
Reddawn600 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (10-23-2010), tmullen (10-27-2010)