View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeshifter224 View Post
Thanks Jim, but I was really looking for a list of drs that are experienced in RSD or someone who can recommend one they have seen in Atlanta area. Unless I was doing something wrong that link has a very small list of specialties and RSD wasnt one of them.

I would have expected google to find one but notta. Even if it did, a personal recommendation could help. Although my PM drs knows of RSD, they seem to not know much about it. uggg

Although I have been dealing with this since March, and it has been painful, I think the big girl stuff is about to begin. Losing job and trying to get disability sounds like lots of challenges from all I have read.

Thanks for the link
shapeshifter224, I'm sure someone during the week will respond who may know a good RSD doctor in your area. I know what you are going through, my wife has RSD and it took 4 years to find one who will treat her halfway decently. There is a place some distance from you but not too far. I believe they do not except insurance but could be wrong about this. Here is the link and I hope you find that doctor!

http://rsdhealthcare.org/
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote