View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddawn600 View Post
I have been fortunate enough to have my ketamine infusion moved up to November 1st at the Hospital for Special Surgery with Dr. Daniel Richman. I know I have spent countless hours searching online and asking for information on the treatment, protocol, expectations, etc/

What I would like to know is what I can give back to this community who has been very supportive of me. Is there anything in particular anyone would like to know, have photos of )if allowed) etc.

I wish more then anything that I could do more to further understanding of RSD but to be honest, I'm struggling right now as a single mom with 3 children and an amazing fiancee just to get through all this and pray there's light at the end of it all.

If there is anything I can do for anyone, questions I can answer, etc, please feel free to PM me/

And yes, I am scared to death of how the treatment will go and what to expect. I already have my boosters set up in Philly with Dr. Schwartzman in Decemeber and feel extremely fortunate so please, let me help you if in any way I can.

Dawn
Dear Dawn, Our best to you for your ketamine and boosters!!! Hoping insurance covers the best for you too. Thank you for your kindness in wanting to be of support to us-it warms our hearts.
Please know you will be in our thoughts throughout your procedure. When you are up to it, please let us know how you are. One of your new friends, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote