View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 12:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I saw that too Mel. It was a good episode! I love that show! If only we had a tapeworm and it were that easy to cure our disease! I love to watch the shows where they try to figure out what is wrong with people. I also like to watch the drama that goes on in the background. My other favorite show is Grays Anatomy.
You poor thing! Dreaming of Snakes and Maggots in your head! Makes you want to go directly to the shower, do not pass go, do not look in the mirror!

It just seemed that the girl who had that disease who had "no" feelings in any of her body and was only 16, don't you think her mother would have fought a little harder to find out why she was so sick? If it was my daughter, I would have camped in that hospital until I had answers. (Before the car accident they were in )

Poor kid, she was feeling all responsible for her mom's condition! Good for the female doctor who stood up to Dr. House and went to tell the kid how her mother was doing! It was important to her to know her mothers status.

Thanks for bringing that up Mel! It made good T.V., but I doubt it was very "real" as far as the symptoms were concerned.
Anyone else disagree?
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote