Thread: Hey Beth...
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Gromlily

Gromlily

Wink So good to hear from you!!!(you too dabbo !!)

Beth,
It's never too much!! There is so much to learn from what you are going through!!

I was actually wondering if the SCS might be something my husband could have as the morphine pump is not working for him. He had an infection at the interthecal attachment and in now relying on oral meds as they had to disconnect the attachment and debride the area to allow it to heal. On top of that he has severe ddd right at the area they needed to attach it, so he needs back surgery there. It's a mess over here!!!

I am glad that the SCS is helping you manage your pain, and the circulation aspect !! Wow!! I didn't realize it could help that as well.

Yeah, I m' sure that building a trophy room is in order!! I can only imagine how many times you've heard that! I know I hear it now and again.

I hope you can work out the sleep issue. That is a tough one. I am doing the awake thing from either 1-3 or 3-5 several nights a week and occasionally awake all night. It's no fun.

And yes I can believe the 1 year follow up. Sounds about right!!

I wish I could tell you there was something new in my life but it's still "the same old same old". I have a deppo today UGH!!

I have an Attorney who is representing me at the depo. but hasn't comitted to finishing my case yet. My first and second Attorney's (from same firm, should have been a clue huh!) made a mess of my case. They didn't file expedited hearings on denied treatments that I could have had way back at the beginning which could have possibly prevented some of the pain I am experiencing; I could have been allowed to have stellate ganglion blocks for one thing, and numerous other treatments!! Not only that but I could have received $$$ for their denial which really would have been nice!!
Hence my letter drive to California's renowned Governor. So life "is what it is" at this point.

Thankfully I have friends here I can count on for support and encouragement, and a sweet yellow lab to keep me sane!!

I hope your trip to PA. goes well. Maybe you can see Dimarie while there!!

Take Care!!

G ~
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote