View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 11:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs Down Help please

Hi,
Thank you for all the posts, I have to say I'm shocked! And rather scared now. My inpatient will be at HSS but Dr. Richman doesn't do the outpatient boosters so referred me to Dr. S for them.

While I have not heard the best of things about Hanhemman, the reports on Dr. S were usually glowing.

Dr. Getson is within reach so could be another possibility for boosters. I just don't know what to do but am at my wit's end.

Got in a car accident last night )other car was parked, no injuries but landed me in the ER again for the whole night for observation) and was told my driving seemed impaired. I don't know what's going to happen now but I'm scared to death.

I go in for my 5 day next and am unsure how to proceed after that.

To those of you who have had treatments, are you still heavily on meds and injections?

I currently take a total of almost 40 pills today and find it sickening. I'm really at the end of my rope and my accident last night was the final straw. I'm still waiting to hear if charges will be pressed because I was on my prescribed meds even though the accident was due to a broken tired rod, not my driving.

I'm usually a really positive person and have fought hard through all this so far but right now, were it not for my 3 children I would love to never wake up again.

Dawn

Last edited by Reddawn600; 10-24-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Reddawn600 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote