Thread: Overwhelmed
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 12:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

After reading this thread in great analytical detail, I can safely say you have a severe case of chronic/acute overwhemingismitis to include occasional bouts of overwhemingnesstosis.

I too have experienced this at many times on many levels and can range from a cause of many things to actually just one specific thing depending on the timing.

However, there is both a temporary and eventual permanent cure for such a situation. It's very simple, but not easy. But nothing worthwhile ever is, right?

Step 1: When faced with this situation, simply say, "Screw it!"

Step 2: Should step 1 not be successful, simply say and make it very clear to everyone associated around you, "I don't give a $h#t!" Followed by a serious dose of "Just do it!"

Step 3: If steps 1 and/or 2 are not effective, simple ask and answer to yourself, "What is the absolute worse that can happen if I _______?

There you go! It works every time for me and I have the added benefit of being a person much easier to live with. Who knew?

Richmond, VA USA
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-25-2010), debw (10-25-2010), Dejibo (10-25-2010), Friend2U (10-27-2010), Kitt (10-25-2010), MSCherokee (10-26-2010), SallyC (10-25-2010)