View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post
I'm not sure why, but I get fevers very often. I get nauseous every day. I vomit between 3 and 5 days a week. So, I definately know how you are feeling. I always have a bucket with me while I am home. When I am not at home, I have puke bags I got from the hospital that fold up so u can carry them easily. As far as vomit meds go....I take Zofran, Compazine, Phenergan, & Marinol. I have to think about everything I eat & try to eat only bland foods that won't be real acidic when I throw it back up. People look at me like I'm crazy when they see me vomit & then go right back to what I was doing.
Hi firegirl, I am so sorry you are going thru this. What does your Dr. say?
Is it your meds? Mine is pain and certain foods. I also go for the bland foods. Am basically a vegetarian now. The fever is sometimes a sign of infection. I have internal RSD, and have a very HOT spine, groin, under arms, chest area, throat area. I'm working on getting a compounding cream from a compounding pharmacy. I'm getting the HOT spots checked out and will post when I get that done. Hope you get some rest, your friend, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote