View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dr. S. in Philly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbycakes View Post
Dawn,

I am so sorry to here of your car accident. I hope all works out there.

As far as the boosters with Dr. Schwartzman they are given across the street from Hannahmein Hosp. in his office area in a private infusion suite. The area very nice the TV is on,softly, the enviroment is quiet and everyone gets there own area sort of speak you don't even go in the hospital at all. I did many boosters with Dr. Schwartzman in addition the facility is clean, the nurses are wonderful and I never had a problem. Why he practices out of Hannahmein I have know idea.

Keep us posted

Gabbycakes
This question goes out to all, I saw Dr. S. In Philly at Thomas Jefferson Hosp., He was great, I even went back and saw him a couple years later and he was still great. I then heard he was asked to leave Thomas Jefferson because he seemed to somebody that he was testing different treatments on people Trials) Without the patient knowing , some got the real med and some got placibo, I know he told me I was getting the real stuff because I had flown in from Florida. He was great for me at those times, then a couple of years later I was told he was asked to leave, so he went over to Hanneman, does anyone know if this is true? He seems to have changed according to these boards here, and what he's doing is scaring everyone with the rotten care at that Hosp. I don't get it. Any replies?
Your friend Wendy
wswells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote