View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 01:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin Hi

Things seem to be going all right.
The pain is greatly reduced. I haven't had to take break through meds for at least a week.
PT is hard. It is mostly massage and gentle stretches at this point, but it does help.
I can finally wear a bra!!!!!!!!!
I got a very favorable report from my surgeon, so I hope that we can settle with the insurance company soon. Maybe some of our money problems will be taken care of then.
I do have something new and weird going on with my hands though. Right now they are pale and freezing cold. Last night they were so swollen and red, the skin was all shiny. I barely got my rings off. I had on a loose bracelet that my DH had made for me, and it was so painful on my skin that my son had to take it off of me. He also had to take my watch off because the skin was so swollen around it. I had a very hard time falling asleep, they hurt so much. When I woke up this morning, they were pale and freezing cold. The right is always worse than the left.
I am going to go to the Dr. in the next few days and ask him about that and about what kind of work he thinks I would be able to do. I need to get a job, or get some kids into my daycare. Our financial situation is quite dire at this point. We are due to renegotiate our mortgage in May, and right now out credit score is so low no one will give us a reasonable interest rate.
Well that is all that is new. Talk to you soon.
Tracy
trix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote