View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 11:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Why not change to the HSS in NYC if you can?

There is another RSDer in RI, who has CPRS II, who had the 5 day with Dr. S in Philly in April, and is going back in Nov. He loves Dr. S and had no problems with his stay at Hahnemann. The 5 day helped him enormously, the change in his condition was so remarkeable. What may have hurt him was the lack of enough boosters, he didn't go back often enough for them. If you send me a PM I can try to get you in touch with him if you'd like to talk to him privately.

Do you know a nurse that could stay with you? And make sure you are cared for properly? The issue with Hahnemann seems to be the nursing care more than anything else. Some of them just don't care. I don't know if I would ever pass up a chance at ketamine to maybe get better. I know what a difference it has made in my life, even at a low dose. You won't know until you try it.

Good luck with whatever decision you make, XOXOX Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
as this information comes on the heals of my insurance company approving me for the 5 day Ketamine trial..(this past Saturday, I got approval paperwork) with Dr. S @ HH.... I was sick when I got it as Iam not sure what to do now that the ball is in my corner... but now Iam positively going to re-think my approach.. it ain't pretty living and getting worse as I am right now but Iam thinking I have made it these 3 years.. don't want to self distruct myself anymore than mother nature plans to anyway! My decision may not be so hard after all!

So sorry Reddawn as your post began so optimistic and appreciative but I think knowing these things is important and better now than later..See I always see that half empty/half full optimistic stuff! There is a god! Have faith in that things do happen for a reason!!

Love, Kathy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote