View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 12:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ooh the opportunity to organize whats on my plate!

Monday: work and then at home need to write 1-3 papers for school
Tuesday: work and then meeting with my professor at 4pm, she is an 81 year old psychologist that created my program at my school way back when. Kind of like Alffe in the sense that she is a big activist in the community and such an inspiration. She spends her days volunteering at the zoo, advising students, and staying active in the community. Definitely a role model for my own future. I may have the apartment to myself afterwards since it'll be the first big basketball game so the boys will be spending it watching it somewhere else, hopefully, so I can focus on school.
Wednesday: work and then in the evening, my 2nd job til late at night.
Thursday: work and then I also have my first appointment with a new psychologist, a little nervous. He was recomemended to me but not so sure. . . I have alot of stress to dump on someone else.
Friday: work and then afterwards, maybe if I am up to it, I was invited to help out setting up the Halloween party.
Saturday: Halloween party. And anniversary I don't like to remember, but must. Maybe a visit to the cemetary in the morning?
Sunday: more writing. . .

Can't wait to look forward to something else more exciting besides writing. Just gotta get it done then I'll be home free.
wishnomore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-25-2010), Alffe (10-25-2010), barbo (10-25-2010), Doody (10-25-2010)