View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

its a two day trip driving about 9 to 10 hours each day. I would drive from Winchester NH to Winchester VA on the first day. Then from Winchester VA to Asheville NC area. I have driven it many times, but sitting in a car for that long, and fresh out of my copaxone prison...I worry.

i also worry about flying. The crowds at the airports, the crammed security lines, and the sniffling, sneezing, coughing passengers. You MUST be at this spot at this time...What if I am sick that day? what if my cog fog is so bad that I simply cant function well enough to make my flight? If I am in a car i can stay one more day at the hotel.

one of my other thoughts was, if I fly I must stay the amount of time I decide on my ticket. If I am ready to go home at one week, too bad! you must stay till the date on your ticket. I can get a changeable date on the ticket, but its expensive to do that, and you have to fly standby. I dont mind standby but it would be the 2nd/3rd week of December, meaning high holiday travel time.

Im so torn! I want to drive, but dont know if I can, and I want to fly to save myself the wear and tear of the road, but dont know if I can handle the crowds and forced dates.

Grrr...maybe a nap will help.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (10-25-2010), SallyC (10-25-2010)