View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Thanks Sandy RI..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRI View Post
Why not change to the HSS in NYC if you can?

There is another RSDer in RI, who has CPRS II, who had the 5 day with Dr. S in Philly in April, and is going back in Nov. He loves Dr. S and had no problems with his stay at Hahnemann. The 5 day helped him enormously, the change in his condition was so remarkeable. What may have hurt him was the lack of enough boosters, he didn't go back often enough for them. If you send me a PM I can try to get you in touch with him if you'd like to talk to him privately.

Do you know a nurse that could stay with you? And make sure you are cared for properly? The issue with Hahnemann seems to be the nursing care more than anything else. Some of them just don't care. I don't know if I would ever pass up a chance at ketamine to maybe get better. I know what a difference it has made in my life, even at a low dose. You won't know until you try it.

Good luck with whatever decision you make, XOXOX Sandy
It sounds pretty but the insurance gave me minimal approval however..For the Ketamine and only 2 visits for Dr. S... which is way not enough to get me thru the boosters as well so.. they dangled the carrot but short on a line... also..burns me is so many people, RSDers can use this intervention so badly..but I only got this approval from pushing with the right people..back door..I think everyone should be given this opportunity..

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote