View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 03:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Debra, I have not had this surgery but deal with alot of pain from the being on to small dosage of meds and such weak muscles I get injured constantly. Just hanging some shirts on hangers after laundry can injury my left shoulder. My neck-head is a constant source of pain as my neck is one of the weakest places and I tremor.

What I have learned is diet impacts pain for and others I have talked to. If you look up anti-inflammatory diet you will find the foods I talk about. And if I drink pineaple juice I quickly notice a lower pain level. They say it is the bromelain in it. One of the foods to say away from in the anti-inflam diet is peppers..red , green peppers. I have directly experienced this before. They are worse for me than say potataoes.

Oh I forgot to say what pain med I use. It is hydrocodone. If I am having a bad breathing day I take one half of a regular size pill. Advil causes problems for me so can not take. The mestinon is all my stomach can handle. My doc say hydrocodone is one of the safest pain meds.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote