View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulliemom View Post
Angel,
I just read your other posts. I see you've been through the drug ramp up before. Oh vey, I know exactly what you are talking about with the Tegretol / Neurontin combo. My doctor had me on that for several months until I came within a hair of losing my job. I got off those drugs and am now on Lyrica, which was fine until the weather started getting cooler. Now the only way I can get the pain to a manageable level is to take a vicodin, which makes me kind of loopy and forgetful -- I'm on a written notice at work now and today I screwed up bigtime and it made my boss look bad and she is furious so I am toast. I came home and ate a half a pan of brownies even though I wasn't the least bit hungry, LOL. Now I feel sick and the vicodin has worn off so I'm in pain again and worried that I will be fired tomorrow. This is a 30 year very well-paying career that I am being forced out of thanks to TN. Either I'm in too much pain to be functional or I'm too drugged to be functional. If you find a solution to this -- please share! Wish you lived close to me -- we could sit down and cry and eat the WHOLE pan of brownies together!
Mary
Hi mary

Eating a whole pan of brownies sounds like a good plan but I don't think I could chew so I'll watch you eat them....just the though gets me all excited....I'm sorry to hear about your troubles and I hope things work out for you and you keep your job. Maybe you could explain to your boss that your on meds that make you a little loopy,hopefully she will understand and have some compassion..good luck with that....I can smell those brownies, your making me hungry :-) good luck mary
BorderlineAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (10-27-2010)