View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 11:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Anyone had 1st rib adjusted?

Hi All,

Still waiting on Surgery.... I was supposed to have on the 27th...however the DR had to take me off and reschedule me 8( it will give me more time to WAIT! lol like none of us knows what that is like.

In the mean time really trying to find something that helps, relieve the pain even for a few hours. Try to make a long story short.... I had not gone to PT in about 1 month was really flared up, on pain meds every 4 hours for 6 days and was at the point I wanted someone to just cut my arm off.... Went to get a massage, @ a chiropractors office, I have used them before in between waiting for PT approvals.... I had talk to the Chiropractor about what TOS was ect.... and when I came back this time, he wanted to "TRY" and adjustment on me, had done some research and talk to a few DR.... he adjusted my 1st rib, as well as my neck, as soon as he adjusted my 1st rib ALL, (not kidding) ALL my tos symptoms were gone... I could not remember ever feeling that great! so yes of course I took my boyfriend and headed to the coast for the weekend

After day 3, I did start to get numbing into my fingers and then by day 5 all my TOS symptoms came back full force.

Anyone else ever done this? Talk to my Primary DR, trying to get him to write me a script to see the Chiro, however he does not believe in it, Yes as he put it, I got my Crack fix....but holy hell for 3 days I felt like myself, and sure I over did myself.

I know its not a cure all...it was just super amazing not taking drugs and feeling the way I did.

I should know in a few days when surgery is ...... and Im more ready then ever!
Hope everyone is doing great, been reading the surgery updates....Great everyone seems to be doing great!