View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 08:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggered View Post
I guess I've been lucky up until now. I'm just returning to work, after 8 months. I've missed 2 shifts in the last 2 weeks because of flare ups & not being able to take my meds & function. My boss is a nurse & she doesn't understand or care what my dillema is.
I feel badly for you. Do you have any disability coverage thru your employer?? I'm always up for brownies myself. Thanks to the meds!!
At the present time I'm not employed so I don't have that worry, thank god because I don't think I could deal with this pain and a uncompassionate boss who didn't care about my illness...don't mean to be nasty but she'd be wearing the pan of brownies at this point...it takes everything I have inside not to be nasty to the ones trying to help me through this and thank heavens I have a very compassionate hubby and family because there are days when I just want to give up big time and they are the ones who help get me through....I just need to find a med that doesn't make me loopy,dizzy and itchy so I can get on with my life because at this point I feel useless and that doesn't go over well with me...laying on the couch all day is not living...I despise this illness but I suppose it could be worse so I should stop my whining...
BorderlineAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (10-27-2010)