Thread: Overwhelmed
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank You all too, for this thread!
I feel the exact way you guys do!!! My big problem has been, I can't even get it out what I am feeling, you all have said it perfectly for me! I appreciate it from all of you. The only description I can get out right now, is I'm right in the middle of a tornado, I'm trying to reach out to grab something to take care of it, and it whirls right by. Does any of this make sense?
The other day, our administrator at work, had a problem and wanted to address it in front of the customer, like, right now!! I looked up and him and said, I can't do this right now, please can we talk about it later, when the customer is not here. I just can't do this now.
He looked at me like i was crazy.
I have always been able to take care of everything for everybody, now I can't even take care of myself. It's getting very scared right now.
Between increased dizziness and confusion, something is not right. I do have more stress, right now.
Thanks for being here!!
Nobody really knows whats going on, but me.
debw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-26-2010), hollym (10-27-2010), Kitty (10-26-2010), MSCherokee (10-26-2010), NeuroNixed Craig (10-26-2010), SallyC (10-26-2010)