View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylastnerve View Post
True, it's a good thing to be stubborn with THIS disease. I am so sorry that it is kicking your butt right now, I have to tell you, since the weather moved in 4 days ago, it is kicking mine too!!! What hell this can be sometimes!
sending a hug your way, BA,
Lily
Thanks for the hugs, the more the better.I had a bad morning and spent most of ti with tears streaming down my face.My poor hubby doesn't know what to do other than listen and be here for me. he is out now buying me soup and yougurt because I find it too painful to eat anything solid. I figured out what brougth this attack on and it was down at Charles daily park where we bring our pups for a walk.It was a colder day and all of a sudden I had ear pain and the next thing you know it was full force face pain and everything went down hill from there.I should of know better than to go out in the cold unprotected but I thought after the first attack in 2008 it was gone forever, boy did I learn a lesson and now am paying the price big time.

By the way I am only on 600mg's per day not 800 like I said in previous post..wow am I screwing this up big time.Amazing what happens when your not in control of your body and mind. Not sure if these side effects are normal, specially the blurry eye sight.Think I will mention this to the doc on Thursday

Last edited by BorderlineAngel; 10-26-2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: made error on post
BorderlineAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote