View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks Dejibo...at times I get a look from the doctors like I don't know what I'm doing. They always want to hear what Craig will say about how he is doing and he always says ask Tammy. The day I met my Olhipie almost ten years ago I became his Caregiver. A moment never goes by that he tells me how much great I am and how much he loves me.

His urologist trusts me to make the right decisions. He wishes I could teach all of his patients how to care for their catheters...in the four years since he had the supra-pubic catheter put in the skin around the stoma hasn't change at all...usually every few months the skin will erode away and they have to use a bigger catheter. We are still using the same size they started with...he is amazed at how well he is taken care of.

I left a message with his Neuro last night and his nurse called and I told her what was happening and she is going to talk to the doc and call me later.

He slept for more than twelve hours last night and said his tummy ache is gone...still in bed only because I'm making him stay there until I shower...teehee...I will keep you all up to date!! Love you all!!

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (10-26-2010), PolarExpress (10-26-2010), SallyC (10-26-2010)