View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 11:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Kmeb..question 4 U

You said something about your digestion problems....I too have something similar. I eat just a small serving and it feels like I had a humungous holiday meal. Then it sits there for hours and hours and I often end up vomiting it all back up. When it comes back up it looks just like I'd swallowed it.
Including my time release pain med Oxycontin....I've had several test where they give me an egg with nuclear salt on it....but the 3 times they did this my stomach behaved. It only does this about every other day....not all the time. Anyway....when this happens I get not a shred of releif from the oxcycontin....can't feel it on board.....one time I took another one 3 hours later, still didnt feel a thing. When I barfed it up...there were the pills just like I'd swallowed them.
Do you take same meds and have this happen as well? What do I do?How do I get my gastro to do something more.....she's a good one, but hasn't taken this too seriously....its getting worse, so time I need to ask her to help me on this. Blessings, cheryl
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote