View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Justifying

HI BF,
I am so sorry that all this is burdening you, you don't need it all on your plate.
But, you do not have to justify yourself, you know the truth and you wonl't change their opinion by standing up for yourself.

Even if they are thinking things remember the old saying sticks and stones, you are the better person! YOu are couragous! You are a beautiful soulful person.

About your face, do you think it could be rocasea? I ahd it flare out a few years ago. It is red, and pimple breakouts. I ahd a terrible time controling it. THere is a post on the chronic pain forum about our rosecea problems.

Yesterday I broke out again, my chin and next to my nose.
Find another hairdresser, hey they all gospip, never met one that had better things to do with their time, lol from experiance, I have my license for 35 years.,Had my own shop for eons too.

If your councilor talked to this woman is was maybe to help you, the teacher never should ahve made the comments.
If you want, ma\ke a note pad of comments and dates, who said what. Just to ahng onto.

If this is a pattern and it is a training that is being used on students that are funded by special programs, they could be in violation of guidlines, and hipp too. Our program with the kids we have to watch confidentiality. BIG TIME.

Be strong four yourself, but you don;t have to own up to argue with people that don't get it. Why waste your breath, You probable felt that deep down and is why you didn't get into confrontorial words, it was hindsight that you used good judgement.
It is not what we say but learning when not saying or confronting makes us the bigger, and smarter person.
You are an amazing person, be happy in who you are, the hecks with the others. Either they get or don't.
Di

Pocono area, PA