View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 09:01 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
How does RSD affect the intestinal tract and stomach?

Ada
Hello Ada!

To answer your question,
I think the effects are not good.
Yesterday for instance, (Monday) I had to get up and GO! I had a load of thing to do. I had a cup of tea *the round bags from tetley, which Can be strong, but I had some nice tupelo honey, and skim milk. Still, it was a big mug (that I didn't finish). So, I got to work. Had a busy day, from around 9AM, til well after dark, never any heavy work, but lots of thinking, and planning.
Still, in the AM, before I left home, around noon, I was in and out of the bathroom, (emptying) but not diarrhea, but crampy.
Then, I had a great day, took two diarrheal pills and some valium and I had a great day, I must say.
I finished wash around 10.30.

Today, forget it!
I couldn't move, not enough to grab my pain meds!

Overall, I must say that the 'nervousness' of RSD really messes around with my intestinal tract, and I must keep valium, (I can't for the life of me remember the name of the anti diarrheal, since I buy the store brand.) and my pain meds in a pill box in my pocket. (I certainly know why ladies carry a bag).

My stomach can be a mess too, I keep Tums at home, not that I need them too much, but Cramps are my biggest problem, if I'm not too careful.
My personal problem, is that I Love Hot Foods, *Spices.
Not that they hurt so much, but, heck, I don't know what goes on in there!

I wish you well~~!!!

Pete
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote