View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 10:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Oh Gosh some Heaven sent!!

Had to share this really good piece of news. They have been so missing these days. I had big changes with the home help I was recieving. It was expanded alot finally! So I took the opportunity to go to another agency to hopefully have things be less of a fight all the time. Well I am not sure this place is organized real well as the first day they ahdnt informed the young lady who is going to help me that I was starting.

But what happened to day made up for it all. She is great. The start was rocky as she did alot on her own last time as I was so sick and also on phone some with my sis about my mom. doing things on her own would be fine but she didnt know me well enough and did a couple things that caused me about 3 hours of work to undo. But she made it easy to go over things this week tho I was nervous about doing it. She did tons today and I found out she is not just a homemaker but also a home aide so she can help me with my showers and hair wash and such. I didnt know she was qualified in this way.

ALso she is so on the ball. She is studying medicine in some way and as we discussed it before she went she asked for all my diagnosis so she ccould look them up and she talked about OT stuff (occupational therapy) so it just got better and better!! She said you can read about this stuff but she had learned so very much from me in just this first month. How great!

Now I feel far more at ease going thru with the muscle biopsy.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote