View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

’m incredibly disheartened to see that so many people have been taken in by the Xcell Centre in Germany.

All I can say is PLEASE do your research on the actual science behind what they are offering first. Australia is one of the countries at the forefront of research in to neurological degenerative conditions such as Parkinson’s.
There has been no clinical trails on humans performed using this treatment. As such those who attend the Xcell centre being used as guineapigs. Without thorough clinical (human trials) no company offering this therapy can say that it is effective and above all SAFE!

If this really was the miracle cure that they claim it to be, then the Medical Board in Australia would have allowed this therapy to take place here.

If your doctor is talking you out of going over to Germany to have treatment there is usually a good reason.

I understand the plight and desperation of so many people living with Neurological Degenerative conditions. I watched a family member die young from one but please remember that our best hope for a cure comes from clinically testing these treatments. Until such a time please get the information first!

Forums are great to get an individual's perspective but what about the true science?

Contact your national disease support body such as Alzhiemers, MS or Parkinson’s to get the facts. These organisations work with world leading scientists and researchers in Australia and as such can provide you with the information you truly need to make an informed decision about Stem Cell Therapy.

There is hope, but not in an untested, unproven, dangerous treatment.
PDTruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
made it up (10-27-2010), paula_w (10-27-2010), zimmer127 (10-30-2010)