Old 10-27-2010, 06:02 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrook View Post
I have been dealing with Post Concussive Syndrome, Post Traumatic stress syndrome and now agoraphobia. But the lonelyness is the darkest part. Knowing that I cant go back to my job, knowing that I cant pay my bills, and live my life the way I did before. The harder I try to hold on to what makes me me the more I reolize that I am lost forever. I will never be the same. I will never enjoy life the way I did before. I cant even manage my own time and money without messing it up.
For the first time in my adult life I am a burden. I am on assistance and my aunt is going to move me out of state. I know it is because she loves me and it's for my own good, but I feel like I have no control over my life.
And I have no control over myself. My dr says I'm depressed and I'm on meds for it. But to be honest I just wish I was dead and think about it a lot lately. There is just no more joy or happyness left in life so I don't really see the point any more. Is this normal for a TBI?
The title of your post says it all mbrook. You are grieving and that in it's self is a very long hard journey to acceptance. It doesn't really make any difference what we have lost...jobs we loved, limbs, children, parents.
Grief is like a vast wilderness and we can get lost in it, stuck in it. It's important to remember that you aren't alone in it...sometimes it's hard to feel His presence but know that He is there...and so are a lot of us that care about you.

And Mark....WOW! What a great post!

July,,,I'm still smiling at Chloe

Last edited by Alffe; 10-27-2010 at 08:52 AM. Reason: spelling!
Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote