View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 05:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Great info, SnooZQ (great name, too )

Are you still doing dairy products? Have you ever done or considered doing The Sage Systems test ( www.foodallergytest.com ) to see if you react immunologically to the foods you describe or to others (e.g. dairy, soy, corn)?

I think I am allergic to tomatoes. I eat a lot of potatoes and they don't seem to bother me but peppers give me heartburn sometimes. I had fibromyalgia for about 3 years but my pain pretty much disppeared after going gluten, dairy and soy free. I occasionally have flares of pain but it usually starts with a headache. I know that air pollution is a big trigger in my area. When I am in that state, I ask people around me if they are also having headaches and the number who do is downright frightening at times.

Do you take any glucosamine? Just wondering what your experience with it was. We now know that glucoamine works by blocking the lectins from wheat, et al which are attaching to joint cells and inducing inflammation. But it is definitely dose dependent, which means it is quality dependent. there are some useless formulations out there.

Thanks again for the great post!

John

Last edited by DogtorJ; 02-15-2007 at 05:59 PM. Reason: spelling
DogtorJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote