View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Eating veggies is good for you regardless

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post

I think any PWP would take being able to ride a bike 5 miles a day and working a full schedule at a job you like over what they deal with every day right now.
Now, as I posted before, nine cups of fruits and veggies is a LOT! But we are going to try to incorporate more into our diet, it's tough with kids, and see if we notice any difference. The main reason I posted this link is because it was the only article I read where she mentions that she also does the e-stim. Since we have talked about that before here, as well as the vibration therapy that seems to help PD, I thought it worth a mention. If it helps one person, it's worth it!
I am hoping to combine Dr. Wahl's approach with the ketogenic "lite" diet of Enig and see what happens. Heck it can't hurt! At the very least, I'll lose some weight and get a lot more nutrients than I do now.

I just can't help but be skeptical when I hear of that dramatic a change, but I suppose anything is possible! Plus, she is not attempting to dupe desperate people for profit like certain stem cell treatment centers or quack doctors offering cures through Glutathione therapy have been known to do.

Laura
Conductor71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (10-28-2010), just_me_77 (10-27-2010)