View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 06:52 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
I wonder smae that I have been lurking on your thread and was happy to read the update from your other friend then I cam back and wonder that you had posted too. Wonder that you probably should get as much rest as you can .

Wonder how Pooh is? Wish and Lonely, BF...

wonder that we have a huge number of items for the yard sale on Sat... for co worker dealing with brain cancer. Wonder that the blood clots are gone out of legs and they started radiation and chemo . wonder that She didnt qualify for the study at Duke University for lack of insurance..to receive the new med ..the target pill. wonder that the doc running the study got in touch with her doc and now she is getting the med for free.

I wonder about that wonderful neighbor of ours, Mrs.OBrien, who every Halloween made homemade carmel taffy apples for the kids she knew.
Naturally, we went there first! Remember Barbo?

I wonder why, the last two years, we have had zero trick or treaters at our door.

I wonder if it's because the bushes have gotten too big to walk through..

I wonder if I should bother hidding the candy this year from him and just hand it to Mr.Alffe...

lol there is Alffemom all high again complaining about the loud wind lol you party animal ha ha I wonder if Alffemom will stay awake all the way threw Carmen?
wonder I hope she and Mr.Alffe have a splendid time.

wonder on the busy and lol

Wonder on Halloween candy ... wonder what your favorites are or were when you were a kid??????????????????????????? or the worst treat you got.
I wonder about that wonderful neighbor of ours, Mrs.OBrien, who every Halloween made homemade carmel taffy apples for the kids she knew.
Naturally, we went there first! Remember Barbo?

I wonder why, the last two years, we have had zero trick or treaters at our door.

I wonder if it's because the bushes have gotten too big to walk through..

I wonder if I should bother hidding the candy this year from him and just hand it to Mr.Alffe...

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-29-2010), barbo (10-28-2010), Doody (10-28-2010)