View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 07:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default wow

steff jayne paula I'm honored just to have you on my thread , I saw this yesterday but to be honest my postings seem to be the kiss of death for a thread so I wanted to wait till today to answer, I'm not being petty honest its just that not that many know me from here so I dont blame them. Janyne you have no idea how much I envy you being at the fourum if only for a short time that alone would be so uplifting just to see how many people are trying so hard and to see old freinds and new faces I just cant imagine.Hubbys meds dont work after about 530 pm so something like that for us is never going to happen. Paula of course I remeber you as lil my God that was so long ago and yes i remember the chats if i recall you were there when we had "ghosts" which was the most horrible thing and one of the best things they ever managed to get rid of I used to feel almost invaded. And steff its the younger pds that are needed the most right now the old ones are leading the way but the younger ones and newer dx'd are hopefully the future that might actdually change somethings in our life tiime at least I'm praying for that , anyway thanks to all of you and I'm still around for a while lol cya soon ps steff you belong to whatever thread you want to belong to

Last edited by one n dona; 02-15-2007 at 07:07 PM. Reason: toadd something
one n dona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote