View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

wow, i'd like to buy an ems. and i'll remember IF.. ive had is us and then once they put me in a hyperbaric chamber, didnt do anything. it was just funny.

basically i haven't had any x-rays or anything. i hate to say it but i believe this chiro kinda swindled me. i spent a lot of money thinking he'd fix me. ive only been to one other rheumatoid doc. got bloodwork for arthritis. he never mentioned my terrible posture, just said i was experiencing all of this pain bc i was 1)overanalyzing things probably bc i wrote down i was depressed and on celexa and said i was 2)hypermobile. complete jerk.

i havent injured my neck either. but since im on the computer all the time and hypermobile maybe that would have an effect. its weird though i didnt have neck pain during any of this till the nerve glides and chiro adjustments. my head just feels too heavy for my neck..but ive always felt that way.

basically when i raise my arms over my head they dont pinch but just feel really tired. when i put them out to my side its an elbow pinch. when i was in a lot of pain i couldn't bend or straighten my elbows AT ALL. i really shouldve kept a journal on all of this.

in a few months im getting insurance with emory uni. *cross fingers*
mspennyloafer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote