View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default A Hug

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodhaven View Post
I'm not sure whether losing a child or a husband of 32 years is worse. This is Mrs. Woodhaven and what I am feeling is ..............I can't put it into words!

Besides the MS, woodhaven was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in February and it had already gone to his brain. He was given 6 to 8 months to live at that time. He lasted 4 months. I lost him on June 15th and it has been pure living H---. We always did everything together. Never went anywhere without the other. I know he is now in a better place and am very thankful he is out of pain. It just hurts so bad.

I could sure use some prayers and hugs.
Mrs.Woodhaven;
I am so sorry for your loss, I to just 3 weeks ago lost my one and only brother to lung ca, and 6 weeks prior to that I lost my father. You, as I, will never be the same, but I know in my heart that one day we will all be together again. There are days that are better then others, but my love for my brother and Dad would never wish them back, to much suffering on their part. Try to keep the faith, keep family and friends close. I will pray for you and here is your Hug!!
Teddii is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (10-29-2010), Kitty (10-28-2010), woodhaven (01-23-2011)