View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am so glad you have the doctors you need to make sure the answer is found. I was glad to hear how well they took care of you around the surgery. I got the impression that I wouldnt be 'out'. This would certainly be less stressful for me. I will be sure this is discussed.

I am sure it helps that you are so positive. I admit the recent months of getting so much worse and feeling unheard by the neuro I have had I have lost faith and certainly any trust in her. The good news tho is that I am seeing this older neuromuscle doc Nov 9th and my daughter and I have discussed the value of her overseeing the biopsy. After the neuro ignored the positive diagnosis of MG in my eyes we were stunned. That was in May. We thought we were finally gonna get strongly confirmed so the stronger treatments could start not just mestinon.

About results, I have found they can be less than obvious. Here is one such example:
http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Myast...-muscle-biopsy
Note the 3rd post down on the page.

I look forward to hearing how you progess with healing and results. I hope is comes quickly.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote