View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how thrilled I am to read about sweet ((Sarah's)) improvement! What a delight to suddenly have a respite from pain! When I get one of those days I marvel at what it feels like.

I wonder if Mr. & Mrs. Alffe heard about the young student at Notre Dame. Such a terrible tragedy. It's hard to believe he was up there in those horrific winds.

I wonder how shocking it was to take Bruna out to potty before bed last night and the weather was COLD! As in COLD! Here we go again!

I wonder at how my feet and legs were so cold last night I had to sit for a couple hours with heating pads on them trying to get warm. Gee, life after 60 includes getting cold feet?....like my 89 year old dad gets???? (Thank god [and Dottie] for my most wonderful angel blankie.

I wonder at how nice it will be to NOT have to go outside early in the morning for work after Dec. 31 retirement. Won't have to worry about ice and snow on the car or shoveling my way to the car!

I wonder how dear ((BJ)) and ((Nikki)) are doing. I miss them. Wait! I think someone said that BJ posted in Bipolar. Must go there.

I wonder how thrilled I was with Dottie's private message. Thank you ((Dottie)).

I wonder if Mr. & Mrs. Alffe are having a wonderful time in that beautiful apartment in downtown Chicago. I also wonder at how yummy that breakfast place looks and what a cute web site they have!

I wonder if you'd like to see a really goofy photo of Oscar. ROFL, he had momma's cell phone and snapped a picture of himself without knowing it. Looks like a little pudge face! LOLOLOL!
Attached Thumbnails
Wonder Thread #235-oscarcellphone-jpg  

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-29-2010), Alffe (10-28-2010), barbo (10-28-2010), Koala77 (10-30-2010), smae (10-28-2010)