View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 07:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Embarrassing Moments

Okay, we all do it. Yep, we've done something that so embarrassed us, we wish the earth would open and swallow us. Today was one of those days for me.

We have this group of crazy ladies in our neighborhood. We've named ourselves the Queens of the Springs after our neighborhood. We have parties and get togethers frequently. I'm hosting the next one and one of our requirements is that you wear a boa and a tiara. Well, being constantly broke I went to Walfart and bought a Barbie Princess crown for 5.99 last year.

Well, I had tiara envy so now that we are a little bit more financially stable, I went and bought one today. Nothing big, just a wedding tiara. So when Mikey and I come home from his class, we are sitting upstairs doing lessons and I opened it and put it on my head. Mikey said...oooh Mommy you are so beautiful; you look like a princess. I hugged him and reminded him that I'm a queen, though.

Later on I decide to go get the mail. Yes I left that dang tiara on my head and of course, not one, but two neighbors and the mailman saw me.

What is your embarrassing moment?

Julie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote