View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post
Sorry, but I found that last sentence quite funny. We humans seem to muck things up, don't we? As if olive oil and coconut oil were not good enough, we get in the lab to make frankenoil, hydrogenate this and that, emulsify any and everything, and who knows really just how bad that is for us.

That could be a funny bumper sticker, though, if you could word it just right.

I'm hearing a rap song ....lolg

YES to this post and, the whole cultural practices and beliefs surrounding pregnancy aand birth when my mother conceived me was ANTI feminine!

Speaking to the Parkinsons Resource Org on the phone about TMJ
adjustments the subject came up about forrcep deliveries common to PWP - my mother took DES (Diethylstiburol - a drug to prevent miscarriage) at 6 mo gestation with me - no breast milk for me - both my older brother and sister were brreastfed tho my ssister does suffer with epilepsy

I have been passionate about how i wanted to birth my kids and it was that journey that led me to learn all about health and complimentary medicine - we all are healing our ancestral heritage - guess I'm not as LOST as I thought

I would add that thhe event of chronic disease has mushroomed after massive . vaccinations became regular practice ..i know i know...just sayin........

md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
just_me_77 (10-29-2010)