View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 01:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes, I've heard of it. My neurologist pointed it out this morning. I have MS. I guess I've lost quite a bit of weight. I'm 6'4" and I've hovered as low as 160lbs. for a while now. She mentioned the late stage cancer and AIDS of which I have neither as far as one can tell. I just need to "eat and move".

How is your overall health, weight? You know that the best place for answers is your doctor. He or she know you.

I have no answer of course. But my next move would be to call someone who does.

Best of all,
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by roell29 View Post
Over the past few years, my temples have sort of collapsed inward. Has anyone ever heard of this condition? Is there a technical name? I've found "lypoatrophy" which is loss of facial fat (typical of AIDS patients), but for me the temples seem to be the only area affected, and the right side more than the left. What diseases might it be associated with? I'm pretty sure I have some kind of autoimmune condition - my other symptons are hypothyroidism, oseoporosis, TMJ, back/neck pain/stiffness, headaches. I'm in the process of finding a diagnosis. Any info much appreciated. Picture attached.
Alnonymous is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote