View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 06:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The house is full of food. All the clothes are clean, ironed and hung up. The beds are made, the potties are washed and the floors are clean. The cuppords are full of yummy food that is easy to reheat. I have given the cat his meds, and he wont need more till monday. I have strict instructions that if the caller ID shows the neighbors who are away, it MUST go to voice mail. I refuse to take their call. Let them leave a message. Mom is feeling better, and I told ALL siblings her phone number. Call her! dont call me. Dont tell me why you are mad at her. I DONT CARE! Call her or dont, either way I dont care. Now onto the good part.

I have declared this a "leave me alone" weekend. I am not taking calls from ANYONE! not my kids, not my mom, not my siblings, not my neighbors, and not from anyone who needs a computer repaired, a lost dog found, or anyone who needs a ride to the soup kitchen. I booked off my shift for tonight and tomorrow and I am just going to lay here and watch TV. I told DH to please understand that while I love him dearly, he is making me insane! STOP IT! you are not 12 and you dont need me to be your mommy to help you find whatever it is you lost. Either get up and grab a slip from your "honey do" jar or dont! I dont care! its not about what you do or dont do, its about backing up and giving me space. Man up you Jar Headed Marine!

I have told the DH that if I dont find some ME ME ME pampering time I am going to get in the car and take it. I will drive to a fancy city somewhere and not tell anyone where I went to. Even him! Whatever else, everyone has on their to do list, shall be done without ME this weekend. or I am running away to join the circus.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (11-01-2010), debw (10-30-2010), hollym (11-01-2010), Kitty (10-29-2010), NeuroNixed Craig (10-29-2010), SallyC (10-29-2010), TwoKidsTwoCats (10-30-2010)