View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 06:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvary Chapel Girl View Post
Hi!
I'm new here, just found this site tonight.

I have MS and yesterday began having tremendous back pain in my lower back. The "small" of my back. I haven't been able to figure out what precipitated it and now am wondering if I could be heading into a relapse, as I also am experiencing unbelievable fatigue.

I was dx'd 082595 and it's been a LONG time since I've had a relapse.

Just wondering if anyone has any similar experiences or information about this.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

God bless,
PJ
HI PJ- I get lower back pain as I move through a flare up period and some of it is related to my loss of bladder and bowels during those times. I used to panic when I felt a flare coming on as they seem to last forever (2 mos average) but one time a few years ago after a really hard flare up-almost unbearable-it finally ended and since then -now knowing they will end after a few weeks-and then I'll get to get back to life-well, now when one starts to begin I simply smile and think-hmmm, another mini vacation! As all I can do is ...nothing! So, I just came to the reality that its just MS time out. Then I can get back into the ball game in a few weeks. Negative thoughts or feelings didnt do me any good or happy...so, I just take each day as God gives it to me and make it the best I can.
TRESA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (10-29-2010)