View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

Thanks for the advice.
i have had stomach problems since the 90's. I believe I had RSD long before a hand surgeon diagnosed me. The U of C put shots in my stomach but never diagnosed me with anything. My stomach started shutting down 3 years ago and we have been working on it. I went to see Gastros that were useless. The one diagnosed me but didn't know what to do for me.

I deal with nausea a lot. Not a day goes by that I don't have it a few times a day and the burning started up about 2 weeks ago. I saw my Dr.Wednesday and of course we dealt with inside pelvic pain and talked about my stomach and my chest pain. I go back this week, he wants to see how I'm doing and hopefully we can separate things and figure out what's causing what.

I hate winters anymore, the whole damn winter, I will be worse off.

I think too it's a matter of watching what I eat but I am having trouble with that part. I'f I eat something different then I usually do then I have more problems.

I know the meds cause constipation too. That's a side effect of a lot of them. In the winter I have to take the Methadone so I'm sure that's not helping. My dosage is low but it still causes problems. I do keep busy and I do get stressed a lot. I now have 2 teenage drivers, they are in and out of here when they drive to town so I worry about them. Mom is more relaxed about it then I am. My Dr. says I worry way too much? Is that part of RSD? Like everything else it's multiplied.

That's interesting about ketamine infusions for the stomach. I doubt that we have a Dr. in Colorado that even knows what they are. I doubt that I could do them anyway, I have too much trouble with any meds.

Sandy, what are they doing for Lindseys' stomach. I'm on Amitiza, Metformin, and Nexium. It helps but I just think it's getting worse. I hope they find some help for Lindsey.

Thanks,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote