Old 10-30-2010, 09:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me_77 View Post
QUOTE:

"Speaking to the Parkinsons Resource Org on the phone about TMJ
adjustments the subject came up about forrcep deliveries common to PWP"

Mother told me that my head was bruised with skull being mashed-in from the force the doctor used yanking me out of the womb. The more we learn about PWP it seems some things in common are strikingly the same. Wonder if this practice is still being used? I pray that it is not done as common practice anymore.
The TMJ guards the airway and governs blood flow through the carotid arteries. There is a nervous system unique to the surrrounding of the heart and the trigeminal nerve which feeds signals to tthe brain stem. Its amazing to me how resilient we are and that you could survive a bruised and mashed skull at birth is testimony to such strength and flexibility. My goodness just me!!! JUST????i dare say....you are a very brave surviivor!!!time to put on your aphrodite dress dear!!!

birthing is thankfully undergoiing a quiet revolution. All three of my kids were bron in my home midwifed through the loving hands of a very wise and capable midwife with small hands...sorry guys if you havee to uuse forceps your hands (and egos) are too big..

kind regards,
md
b

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 10-30-2010 at 09:37 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote