View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kausar View Post
(Excuse me, this is Kausar's daughter typing for her. She does not speak english very well so I will be speaking for her as if she is typing this).

After my surgery will I be feeling better, like I was feeling like 2 years before? Strong and without pain? I am getting surgery on both of my shoulder/necks - the TOS surgery. Have people who have gotten this surgery before, have they become better and more normal? What I am trying to find out is that I'm being nervous of this surgery, will I be feeling normal and be healthy after this surgery? Should I even be nervous? Am I making the right decision by getting surgery on both of my shoulders? Any advice would be helpful.
My surgeon won't do both sides at once.

I am 2 weeks post-op. Pain is definitely manageable with meds. I was so freaked out about having surgery that I went for a second opinion with another TOS surgeon. I ended up going with the first surgeon because he has great bedside manners. For me that is very important. Symptoms haven't disappeared but it is too early to tell.

Good luck!!

Susanne
sphdallas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote