View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Erin - You are NOT being a spoiled child-stop demeaning yourself and it is extemely hard to tolerate lower standards than the ones we have for ourselves-or at least it is for me. I decided it was a control issue for me and the only one I had a right to control was me..not family, friends or those pathetic PAs-these people deserve my gratitude...even if they will NEVER do it the way I like it to be done-lol. So I decided to just chill out when others are the "doers" and I can just put it all back together (or not) when I feel more energetic. Otherwise...its just life. As for all your retirement dreams being over...well...they are only over if that is what YOU have decided. Unless my health has me in the hospital, I can do and go anywhere I want-its not the way I expected it to be, I agree, but we cant control the weather either. For instance, we went to Hawaii (before I got sick) fancy cruise all over islands etc. It rained the entire week!!! Not exactly what I had PLANNED on for my trip. I actually never even gave rain a thought before we left for the trip. But, I still had a blast and saw all the islands and went everywhere I wanted-except I had to do it in the rain..so, my point is...MS has no control over your life...slowed it up, altered your lifestyle, but YOU, glorious You have the control panel...well, ok ...except when the fatigue reigns or any of those other nasty symptoms...but thats only temporary! You will -after resting-or after the flare be able to get up and bounce back. ROCK ON KIDDOS.
TRESA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (10-31-2010), hollym (11-01-2010), NeuroNixed Craig (10-31-2010)