View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 03:56 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulip girl View Post
I am very new to NT and I stumbled in here looking for a friendly face not realizing this is a chat group for MS folks. I am a Parkie myself but have not found the PD as friendly or laidback group -maybe too quick to judge. Are we even allowed to co-mingle? Sundays are Sundays - they do have a different feel to them. The night to take out the garbage and recycling bins for me. LOL very big night.
So, tell me if I am in the wrong place - you all seem so friendly and caring and have lots of friends. Maybe I could just pretend I have MS instead of PD - we all hope for a cure or at least the magic pill/treatment.
tulip girl ( I love flowers)
Hi Tulip Girl and welcome to NT! Like Sally said, you are more than welcome to join us here in The Stumble Inn. Nobody is restricted to any particular forum at NT. I'm glad you found it a friendly, welcoming place. We can get pretty silly here and some of the topics have absolutely nothing to do with MS.....which is what makes it so great! Please continue to join in with us here.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (11-01-2010), Kitt (11-01-2010), SallyC (11-01-2010), tulip girl (11-01-2010)