View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I see that, but, apparently not every one that dies of it, ends up with that as diagnosis....and it is no wonder, docs don't want to fill out the adverse reaction paperwork, and potentially open up a can of ligitation worms, if that is possible with drugs like rituxan.

I see that it is being trialed in MS...it appears to be 'good' for everything...vitamin R.

How can one study say 2.89/1000 and another one article say 3/100,000?

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy buff, but, really, were these drugs not intended for life or death? I mean, if I come down with lymphoma (which is a distinct possibility), then, fine if other things fail. Thing is, people are taking this for other reasons. One researcher who started the RADAR system to track this drug, said, only when all else fails, basically, life or death.

My doc brought it up, and I am going to pass.

Also, another interesting fact, Risperdal and other antipsychotics appear to block JC entry into the brain....great if you can take these drugs. I can't....due to some dopamine disorder=movement disorder. Makes me wonder if that increases succeptibility to PML. I know that is a jump...but, I wonder if that has been looked at.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote