View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Part of that is the problem. If you die of lymphoma, did you die of CNS complications of lymphoma or PML. Did you die of "Lupus Cerebritis" or cns complications of MS rather than PML. There is so little that really differentiates it.

Yes, up to 90% of us are infected with JC. JC it ubiquitous.

Maybe people don't need such large dosing as to annihilate the CD20 count. These are valid studies, I have been reading. I am trying to find the one in the financial realm, (which is where you get facts), that states the age, gender and diagnosis of each victim. I read it but didn't save it.

The stats are recorded here and there, as for example, 3rd Lupus patient, or 3rd RA patient. Total it looks like 57 out of several hundred thousand, but I can't find the total incidence, or the total times it was administered.

I AM critical, and the profit motive really makes me even more critical. When a drug becomes "appropriate" for so many diseases....hmm. When we are producing an HIV like B cell depletion in people suffering from chronic, not potentially terminal disease.....I dunno.

I would like a credible risk versus benefit ratio.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote