Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Dee
I'm new to these boards and was diagnosed with RSD around six months ago, I think I'm still in denial. I just finished a series of nerve blocks to see if it helps (I did have some improvement but it didn't last which I guess is common) btw, If RSD'ers isn't a word, then it should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeesRSD View Post
Good Morning everyone, hopefully its okay to post here and introduce myself: Im Dee and its been awhile since Ive been online talking to other RSD'ers ( is RSD'ers a word )

Ive had RSD for 5 yrs or so now, and I think I have tried just about everything out there for it...well at least that which I know is out there

I do get ketamine infusions, Ive had SCS trials, inplant inplanted and removed, meds, and the list goes on as most of you know...

I spent a couple years in a wheelchair and now I use a cane. I moved to AZ because the east coast weather was making it worse for me

I have a wicked sense of humor so plz bear with me I look forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully I can contribute a little knowledge ( very little, this RSD really fries my brain lol) seriously though I am more than happy to share what Ive learned over the past few years

Dee
CalamityKT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote