View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 12:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pain Doctor Received my Letter

Sorry for starting another thread but I felt this needed it's own

Well the pain doctor received the letter and it looks like he agrees with the Nurse Practioner.
He won't raise my medications. I spoke with his RN who told me that they did not mention taking me off all medicines but I already know that is the plan. He said he would refer me to a Neurologist. Seems to me like they no longer want me as a patient and did not believe one word of my letter. At this point I am out of ideas. I firmly believe that I do not have Lyme disease. In fact three other doctors have already said so including an Infectious disease doctor, He did not need to see me because my tests were negative.

I am angry and do not know what to do anymore. I have seen so many doctors and this pain clinic was the last. Well, one thing I do know is that I am not going to see that NP anymore.
I have made an appointment with the pain doctor pesonally but at this point it is doubtful I will keep it. I never should never have signed on with a pain clinic. It seems that when you do this happens. My PCP has ordered a new MRI of my C-spine. It also looks like my Lymphocytes are high. I don't know what this means at this point but I am in large amounts of pain and if his intention is to keep on lowering my meds than I am in big trouble.

I suppose I could ask if my Rheumatologist would take over but I really couldn't stand if if another doctor said no. BTW He also feels I don't have Lyme.

How do I start over when I have all these medical records and doctors notes? Seems with all this it wouldn't matter.

Last edited by Quahog; 02-16-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Quahog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote